May is National Home Remodeling Month, which seemed like the perfect time to dig out our tools and get to work on some helpful new lighting How-To’s for our readers.
What is a Weekend Warrior?
You live for the weekends. Not because you can’t wait to catch up on your favorite TV series or play another round of golf. You spend Monday through Friday longing for the two days a week that you can devote to hammering out yet another home improvement project.
About the Weekend Warrior Blog Post Series:
The Weekend Warrior blog post series is a celebration of the DIY’er. It’s part of the Pegasus Lighting quest to bring our customers unique products and offer creative ideas for Do-It-Yourself projects around the house.
Over the next several weeks, we’ll be sharing new projects from our team like:
- Adding networked security lighting outside the home (coming soon)
- Installing LED tape lighting in the pantry that automatically comes on when the door is opened and is powered by a battery (coming soon)
- Creating a book nook with a wall mounted reading light (coming soon)
- Installing dimmable LED recessed retrofit lighting in a bonus room and kitchen (coming soon)
I know you’re anxious to get started. We are too. The great news is that we’ve already got a huge selection of terrific DIY lighting projects on our blog. Get the ball rolling with some of our most popular How-To’s:
- How to Install Recessed Lights in a Drop Ceiling
- How to Wash a Wall with Light
- How to Make a Lightbox (Video)
- How to Hardwire Under Cabinet Lights
Be sure to visit our blog every week for the latest in the Weekend Warrior blog post series. Better yet, sign up to receive our blog posts via email so you never miss a new project idea!