In case you haven’t heard, our new website launched yesterday morning! We are extremely excited about the redesign. To those of you who weighed in on the initial design templates a few months ago: We incorporated many features into the site based on your feedback. To those of you who haven’t seen the templates at all: We would love to hear what you think now!
Here are just a few things you can expect to see from now on at Pegasus Lighting…
- Improved Product Images. Check out our Xenon Thin Under Cabinet Task Lights to get an idea of just how detailed our new images are. You can view up to 15 images for each product and you can even zoom, rotate and pivot many of the images.
- A Sleeker Design. Our font is bigger, our pages are wider, and the overall look is cleaner – all in an effort to make the site more user-friendly.
- Top Navigation Bar. We moved our navigation bar to a drop-down menu on the top of the site.
- A Smoother Shopping Experience. Three new sections will appear while you are shopping: Related Items, You Might Also Like, and Recently Viewed Items.
- Product Reviews. Every product page will feature a tab showing 1-5 star ratings and written reviews from other customers.
Let us know in the comments section: What do you think of the new site so far?
3 thoughts to “The NEW Pegasus Lighting”
I really like the Redesign– it’s sleek and clean. 🙂 The only suggestion I would have is that you might want to consider breaking up the “Popular Products” block. Maybe making it only take up 1/2 the page instead of the full width. Then you could move up the Connected Site links (FB, Twitter, Blog, etc).
Just a thought– I don’t know if it would look crowded, but it might be good to mix that area up a bit. 🙂
Liz, Thanks so much for your comment! That’s a great suggestion – definitely something to consider when we work on version 2.0. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Look very good Tom. Nice photos of products. Congrats.
Comments are closed.