LED tape lights are one of the handiest fixtures around. By themselves, the lights look old-fashioned and futuristic at the same time – stored in rolls reminiscent of vintage film reels, featuring space-age looking LED lights. But, once you install LED tape lights, they’ll bring your space to life unlike any other light fixture.
What Makes The LED Tape Light So Wonderful?
LED tape lights (also sometimes called LED ribbons) have a ton of special features that other fixtures just can’t measure up to:
- The strong adhesive backing on every reel will stick to almost any surface with ease.
- You can’t find a thinner, lower profile light strip on the market.
- The trimmable fields allow you to tailor the length of your tape lights, fitting the specific requirements of your project.
- Their dimming capabilities (when powered by dimmable drivers) let you customize your space’s light levels, no hassle.
- Many are wet location listed, so you can have great lighting indoors and out.
- You can choose between warm white, cool white, colored, and color-changing varieties.
On top of all that, LED tape lights have a 50,000 hour rated-life, and because they’re LEDs, you know they’re going to save you energy.