To add a little no-fuss accent light to your space, you may want to try a few strings of LED outdoor rope lights. They’re flexible and weatherproof, and they come in 6 different lengths and 2 different color temperatures.
Here are some of the many ways you can use rope lights to liven up your yard for summer:
- Highlight a deck or porch by wrapping lights around the handrail.
- Use rope lights for safety, lining steps and garden pathways with the bright LEDs.
- Create a festive gathering area by twisting lights around the supports of an outdoor umbrella.
- Wind rope lights around trees to light up your whole yard.
- Line your pool area for a little extra brightness during night swims.
- Drape lights overhead for ambiance during parties, intimate gatherings, or romantic dinners.
- Make outdoor pendant lights by coiling rope lights into balls, securing them with zip ties. To learn how to make them, visit this page on Apartment Therapy.
How are you using rope lights around your home or business? Any big summer lighting upgrades in the works?