It’s November, everyone! That means many of us have started to wonder what in the world to give our favorite people for the holidays. Here’s an idea: give light! Not only is light jolly for this time of year, it also enhances the things you love to do. This is the first in a 7-part series on holiday gifts.
Odds are most of us know a handyperson. You know, that gem of a somebody who can fix almost anything in record time, whether it’s a leaky faucet, a broken headlight, or a rocking chair. Your handyperson might actually enjoy repairing his or her own car, and probably relishes trips to the hardware store. Whatever your handyperson’s forte, I guarantee some handy lights would really help them do what they love.
Here are a few ideas:
1. Flashlights: One of the most convenient utilitarian lights around, we carry high-quality classics, and models with all kinds of bells and whistles.
- The Ultra Bright Aluminum Flashlight emits a ton of light, and even comes with its own case and colored lens filters. The epitome of convenient handheld task lighting, this light’s durable, weatherproof design makes it perfect to use almost anywhere!
- Check out this LED Wind ‘n Go Flashlight for something a little, well, flashy. It has 3 operating modes, a clever crank for recharging the battery, and is submersible up to 33 feet!
- The LED Cordless Trouble Light has several convenient features in one sleek design. Besides being a super bright flashlight, it also has a laser pointer and 16 LEDs on the body for general illumination. Plus, its innovative design won’t let it roll when set down.
2. Work Lights: This might seem like a super general category, but work lights all serve just one singular purpose – to help you work. For a handyperson in the throes of an intense project, these lights are life savers.
- Our Halogen Clamp Work Light has 4,000 lumens of crisp halogen light to assist with any task – day or night. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty clamp and hook for easy positioning under a car hood or over a workbench.
- There’s nothing handier than the LED Head Work Light’s hands-free design. When your favorite handyperson is tinkering around in a dark attic or doing some extreme precision work, this light will help them concentrate with ease.
- LED Flexible Work Lights are a welcome addition to almost any workbench. Their adjustable gooseneck design and practical clamp and magnetic bases let you direct light where you need it most. You can choose between LED and Halogen.
Want more gift ideas? Check out our Holiday Lights pin board on Pinterest! And stay tuned for more on the blog…